Pre-Owned 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT
- Marthaler Best Price $17,490
Chevrolet ** LOCAL TRADE **, ** REAR-VIEW CAMERA **, ** HEATED SEATS **, ** MP3 AND IPOD COMPATIBLE **, ** BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE CALLING **, ** REMOTE START **, ** CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT **, ** 4X4 **, ** TRAILER/TOW PACKAGE **, ** AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION **, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, Jet Black w/Leather Appointed Seat Trim. Silverado 1500
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves serious consideration from the brand faithful and cross-shoppers alike. Source: KBB.com
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Very respectful and courteous to our questions with honest answers.
Best dealership experience I have ever had. Trish was great to work with, as was Chad and Paul. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.
As always superb service. Fast,friendly,
Very easy to work with. Attentive to our needs and questions. Delivery!! FRIENDLY! Outstanding service/sale!!
Friendly staff & quick service
I can always depend on Marthalers to keep my vehicles in top condition.
Sales person was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions. He, Jonathan (Farmer John) did an excellent job explaining all the electronic feat...
Did the job and was very courteous