Pre-Register I Lakeside Ballroom I 11:00AM
Lake Minnewaska I Saturday, January 21st 2023 I 12:00PM – 3:00PM
Fishing Awards I Lakeside Ballroom I 4:00PM
Entry Fee – Adults $20 I Kids $10 (15 and under)
Per Ticket gets you in Tournament and Raffle Drawing
• Everyone 16 and over must have valid MN Fishing License.
• Fishing will be from 12:00 – 3:00 on Lake Minnewaska.
• Registration will start at 11:00AM at Lakeside Ballroom.
• All participants must be in the weigh-in line at or before 3:00pm
• You may fish in a fish house, or on the ice, and will be allowed 2 holes per person.
• This is a catch and release format bringing fish to weighing station.
• Northerns between 22”-26” must be released and CANNOT be transported to weigh in station.
• Fish must be alive at weigh-in.
• Top 10 prizes are determined by heaviest weight in two categories. Top 5 for large fish, walleye and northern. Top 5 in small fish, crappie and sunfish.
• 1st-3rd place for children (15 and under) will be given prizes for the heaviest fish.
• You may fish anywhere on Lake Minnewaska.
• All participants must bring fish to weigh-in tent located in front of Lakeside Ballroom on Lake Minnewaska.
• All fish weighed-in will be releases at weigh-in station.
• In case of a tie, the person who caught the heaviest fish first, wins.
• Must have entry wristband on and visible to weigh-in fish.
• Contestants will be expected to be courteous, and practice good sportsmanship on the ice.
• Contestants are responsible for knowing the tournament rules, as well as state and local regulations on Lake Minnewaska.
• Contestants are responsible for their own safety, actions and property at all times.
• If any participant is caught cheating, they will be disqualified from the tournament.
• Monies raised from the tournament and band will be distributed to the Nonprofit of the year, Central Square and Glenwood Chamber of Commerce.
• These rules may be changed by Fishin’ for Nonprofits at any time with or without notice to the participants.
• If for any reason the tournament be cancelled due to weather, all proceed will go directly to the Nonprofit of the year, Central Square and Glenwood Chamber of Commerce.