Why is the Silverado 1500 such a popular option for Glenwood and Willmar drivers?
- The Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a versatile American pickup truck.
- It's a well-liked truck with a smooth ride and quiet cabin, and it can haul your heavy loads.
- The standard engine is a 285-hp V-6, but if you need more strength, you can opt for a 355-hp V-8 or a 420-hp V-8.
- It comes with several trims and engines, with max payload of 2,260 lbs. and max towing of 12,000 lbs., and all-wheel drive is an option on any model.
- Regular cabs offer 6.5-ft or 8-ft boxes, double cabs have a 6.5-ft box, and crew cabs have a 5'8" box or a 6.5-ft box.
Search our inventory of Chevrolet Silverado 1500s in Glenwood.
See above for more info, or call us at (320) 334-2096 about buying or leasing a Chevrolet Silverado 1500.