Pre-Owned 2015 GMC Terrain SLE-1
- Marthaler Best Price $10,990
GMC ** LOW MILEAGE **, ** LOCAL TRADE **, ** REAR-VIEW CAMERA **, ** MP3 AND IPOD COMPATIBLE **, ** BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE CALLING **, ** CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT **, ** ALL-WHEEL DRIVE **, ** AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION **, AWD. Terrain
20/29 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Automotive Performance, Execution and Layout (APEAL) Study, JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* The GMC Terrain’s ‘tweener size and unique styling definitely appeal to those who want something styled like a truck, but without truck-like handling. The available V6 engine also gives the Terrain surprisingly good towing capacity for its class – 3,500 pounds. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; powerful available V6 engine; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The GMC Terrain is designed to be the perfect combination of luxury and utility and it all starts with distinct, bold design features and striking grille. Every Terrain model has standard aluminum wheels to reduce weight and enhance fuel economy. The Terrain's available programmable power liftgate opens to your desired height with the push of a button. Projector beam headlights and fog lamps keep visibility high regardless of weather conditions. The terrain has a refined interior which features a color touch radio and an acoustic design meant to minimize outside noise. As a crossover, the terrain has the comfort and utility of a small SUV. A 60/40 split and folding second-row maximizes space and there is up to 39.9 inches of rear leg room. The available 8-Way power driver's seat and remote activated heated front seats promise a comfortable ride regardless of trip length. At the heart of Terrain's performance and power is the 2.4L Engine or opt for the available 3.6L V-6 engine. The 6-speed transmission offers a wide ratio spread for power in the low gears and efficiency in the high gears. The Standard rear vision camera displays in the center stack touch-screen, and allows for easy, confidant parallel parking. A 7 inch color touchscreen with navigation is available and OnStar with 4G LTE is turns the car into a mobile hotspot. Finally, the four-wheel independent suspension offers a smooth, steady ride and a precise feel for the road. The Terrain is equipped with 6 airbags, including thorax and side-impact. The available Forward Collision Alert provides an audible and visual signal when a potential collision is detected. The Lane Departure Warning informs a driver when they have wandered from a lane without using a turn signal. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
They said it would take about a half hour and it was pretty much accurate. Liked that they said it would be done and it was. I was in and out quickly.
Loved the delivery option. Was able to do most over text, which ended fantastic.
Fast courteous and efficient
Mike Lueck is outstanding. We bought 3 cars in 3 year from him because he makes it so smooth and easy. He always adds a personal touch. This time a co...
Friendly staff, helpful and easy to work with. Everyone made this an easy experience.
Did a great job
Pleased with the service, friendly, knowledgeable, fast transaction.
Excellent job you did I will refer you to everyone