Pre-Owned 2015 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ
- Marthaler Best Price $14,990
Chevrolet ** LOW MILEAGE **, ** LOCAL TRADE **, ** REAR-VIEW CAMERA **, ** NEW TIRES **, ** HEATED SEATS **, ** MP3 AND IPOD COMPATIBLE **, ** BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE CALLING **, ** REMOTE START **, ** CLEAN VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT **, ** ALL-WHEEL DRIVE **, ** BLIND-SPOT ALERT **, ** FORWARD COLLISION WARNING **, AWD. Equinox
20/29 City/Highway MPG
* JD Power Initial Quality Study, JD Power Dependability Study * JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 IIHS Top Safety Pick * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Used Compact SUVs Under $15,000 Reviews:
* If you haul rear-seat passengers more often than you fill the cargo area in your compact SUV, then you might want to give the 2015 Chevy Equinox a look. The ability to tow 3,500 pounds in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2015 Equinox is Chevrolet's stylish and efficient sizzling compact crossover. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2015 Chevy Equinox is a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2015 Equinox has a blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) is standard with all-wheel-drive as an option for both engines. The 4-cylinder model can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds while the V6 can pull 3,500 pounds. If you want a small-do-it-all SUV with plenty of passenger space, a comfortable ride and good fuel economy, consider the Chevy Equinox. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
They said it would take about a half hour and it was pretty much accurate. Liked that they said it would be done and it was. I was in and out quickly.
Loved the delivery option. Was able to do most over text, which ended fantastic.
Fast courteous and efficient
Mike Lueck is outstanding. We bought 3 cars in 3 year from him because he makes it so smooth and easy. He always adds a personal touch. This time a co...
Friendly staff, helpful and easy to work with. Everyone made this an easy experience.
Did a great job
Pleased with the service, friendly, knowledgeable, fast transaction.
Excellent job you did I will refer you to everyone