Pre-Owned 2014 Chevrolet Traverse LT
- Marthaler Best Price $12,490
Chevrolet AWD. Traverse
Odometer is 3134 miles below market average!
* 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Midsize SUVs Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used Family Cars Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com 10 Best Used SUVs Under $15,000 * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* If you desire a vehicle that holds up to eight passengers and offers better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, all with a starting price under $32,000, the 2014 Traverse is a tempting choice. Source: KBB.com
* Agreeable ride quality; generous cargo capacity; seating for up to eight. Source: Edmunds
* Offering the roominess of a traditional SUV but with car-like handling and better fuel economy, there's a lot to like about the 2014 Chevrolet Traverse. The Traverse can seat up to eight, drinks less gasoline than a traditional SUV, and starts at an appetizing price. For 2014 the Traverse adds twin USB ports for 2nd-row passengers to keep electronic devices powered up. Plus, forward-collision alert and lane-departure warning are added to its roster of safety features. The Traverse also features the MyLink infotainment system and the industry's first front-center airbag. The Traverse comes with a 3.6-Liter V6 Engine with 281 to 288 Horsepower depending on the trim you get. In terms of fuel economy, front-wheel drive and all-wheel drive get almost the same gas mileage. However, FWD is the best performer getting an EPA estimated 17 MPG City and 24 MPG Highway. Its smooth and strong V6 easily shuffles this vehicle up to speed, whether in front- or all-wheel-drive form. At 205 inches in length, the Traverse is larger than its direct competitors but doesn't feel bloated on the road. The 2014 Chevy Traverse offers a comfortable and commanding ride in which the suspension tames bumps and the tall ride height affords good frontal views. The Traverse has three rows of seats that can be configured for seven or eight passengers. Plus, adults can fit into the third row. Copious cargo space swallows shopping bags, luggage and lumber. The Traverse has a look that is cohesive with Chevrolet's family of vehicles, which includes a horizontal grille, elongated headlights and a power-dome hood. If you need a vehicle that can hold up to eight passengers, tow 5,200 pounds and offer better fuel economy and a more comfortable ride than a traditional SUV, the 2014 Traverse is the crossover for you. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Good work, on time, nice people.
As usual the service department did their Great Work Jonny J. runs a Great Team of Service People!!!!!
Fast and reliable service
I took my 2017 GMC truck in and it needed right side lifters. My truck has low miles and was no longer on a warranty. Marthaler reached out to GM, and...
Great place. Serviced my problem and away i went.
We were very hesitant about the purchase, but the staff at Marthalers was very patient and pleasant with my wife and I. We feel very comfortable with ...
Good experience finish in on time thank you
Very friendly and helpful staff