AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANT
Automotive Sales Consultants report to the New and Used Sales Managers, the General Sales
Manager, and the General Manager.
Marthaler is a growing automotive company and enjoys giving other the opportunity to grow
and develop with us. We are hiring an enthusiastic, motivated team player who is experienced
in sales and has knowledge of the automotive business.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Greet customers when they arrive at the dealership and help them find what they need.
• Sells vehicles by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities, and
• Act as a liaison between the customer and dealership by building positive rapport, trust,
and relationships with customers while navigating through the various stages of the sales
• Offer educated information, suggestions, and various amenities and add-ons for a wide
variety of vehicles.
• Provides sales management information by completing reports in a timely manner.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and
different requests; explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintain a customer database and communicate regularly with them; make special followup calls after a sale has been closed.
• Collaborate with team member to reach sales targets; offer strategies to help achieve goals.
• Assist with the set-up of showroom and promotional displays.
• Obtain necessary documentation from customers to allow for test drives.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Valid Driver’s License; driving and parking vehicles is required for this job.
• Previous Customer Service, Sales, and Automotive Experience preferred.
• Willingness to learn, participate in promotional videos, and follow policies and procedures.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment